Sunday, July 2, 2017

Account - Raginhard Edmond Edgar - Creditor



They looked at me helplessly across the desk pleading if there was anything at all that I could do to give them some time or a chance to make a payment. I didn’t want to look behind me, but I knew Mr. Joffrensen was standing at the window in his office watching me. There were notes in my account, a discussion about how I had been spending an inordinate amount of time on some of my meetings rather than being efficient. Too much time spent on research into situations for other clients. They wanted me to stop wasting the company’s money on charity cases. Maybe I could have put it off to the next day and done some research on my own off the clock. Maybe, but I don’t know. In any case, I needed the job, so…I signed the papers and made the family homeless.

Creditor: Raginhard Edmond Edgar
Matter in Question: I signed off on the foreclosure of his home.

Actions to be Taken: Ascertain his current circumstances.

Character Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daggerheart Analysis

  Daggerheart - What I've Seen So Far Template-Based Character Builds This will be familiar to players of D&D, Pathfinder 2e...

Popular Posts