Character Builds (Theoreticals)
|Accidentally a balanced party: Cleric, Wizard, Fighter, Rogue, Bard|
Etiquette Opinion Rants
|A fanfic OC who I've been wanting to migrate to original fiction for years.|
Blind Adventurers in 5e
Dunadan and Numenoreans in 5e
|The Doctor, Luna Lovegood, Tiffany Gia, Harry Dresden and others in the same game.|
Arkham Games, Something I'd Like to See
Character Lines - Karasu and Onward (needs formatting)
|Just a pastiche of stuff from various campaigns.|
Chimera Wasps - Abandoned Simulated Campaign
|Some of the best art for Divine Blood|
- Default world setting information
- Character creation rules - Strands of Fate based
- Gameplay rules - Fate Core based
- Sample Advantages
- Sample Templates for 20 species
- The Community's history
- Yomi and Nirvana civilians
- Pop Culture in Divine Blood
- Advice on slice-of-life gaming both in general and Fate Specific
- 4 new sample species: Adze, Chijou Oni, Galatea, and Nekomata
- 24 pregenerated characters usable as PCs or NPCs
- A comedy scenario designed to be modified to group needs and desires
- World setting info for Zodiacs including nations and species
- Sample Campaign and Character Backstories
- No stats so as to be adapted to preferred systems
Pay What You Want Products (often limited playtesting/editing done)
- Set of charts used to quickly develop in-setting pieces of fiction to serve as background details.
- Focused on trapped-in-the-game style stories similar to Sword Art Online, Tron, or Log Horizon
- Definitely playtest. Editing is very minimal.
- Rules ideas for Fate Core, GUMSHOE, and Powered by the Apocalypse.
- Second version of the PbtA rules in the first packet.
- Some portions of the game need to be streamlined still.
- Play someone who operates as the head of an organization or who summons minions.
- Needs more playtesting
- Play the person who is just now learning that they aren't and never have been human.
- Similar to Bo from Lost Girl
- Developed with aid from MotW game developer Michael Sands
- Scenario for use with Monster of the Week RPG.
- Adaptable as either a One-Shot event or an extended Myth Arc for a campaign
- Has been run and developed multiple times.
- Loosely inspired by Fate/Stay Night