Sunday, July 2, 2017

Account - Unknown Vampire - Debtor



Vampires must feed, I understand this, but feeding was the least aspect of what I was subjected to. It was simply an exercise in dominance. A small krewe of vampires wanting to show off how talented they were by making puppets of random mortals. Even since crossing the veil and coming back I only remember bits and pieces of what happened, but dogs are given more dignity when they asked to dance around on their hind legs in exchange for a small treat. They knew it, too, they were flaunting their debauchery, thumbing their noses at others of their kind across the way. Eventually, I will remember their faces.

Debtor: Unknown Vampire
Matter in Question: Humiliated me and several others and then wiped our memory of the event.

Actions to be Taken: Ascertain the vampire's identity. Collect what I am owed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daggerheart Analysis

  Daggerheart - What I've Seen So Far Template-Based Character Builds This will be familiar to players of D&D, Pathfinder 2e...

Popular Posts