Sunday, July 2, 2017

Account - Rosella Wilbur - Debtor



The worst of society have no redeeming features. They are seeds of corruption and perversion. A friend offering to share their stash is very different from the drug dealer on the corner offering a free taste. The recruiter who works hard with their prospects to prepare them for the military is very different from a smooth-talking sergeant out to fill a quota. I must never become that seed of corruption. Even when I must influence those around me, I must not allow myself to push them down the spiral to the depths simply because it benefits me.

Debtor: Rosella Wilbur
Matter in Question: The bank manager, my supervisor, has behaved in questionable natures.

Item 1: Rosella Wilbur pushes to hold lower income families very strictly to bank policies and argues against explaining policies to them.

Actions to be Taken: Ascertain whether Rosella is taking advantage of these clients.

Item 2: Rosella Wilbur is more lenient with higher income families.

Actions to be Taken: Ascertain whether Rosella is receiving favors from these clients.

Item 3: Rosella Wilbur smiled and drew blood as she tied me up before I was put in the vault.

Actions to be Taken: Ascertain whether Rosella had anything to do with the robbers.

Character Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daggerheart Analysis

  Daggerheart - What I've Seen So Far Template-Based Character Builds This will be familiar to players of D&D, Pathfinder 2e...

Popular Posts